Profile of wristlock (16)
into the old style 1960s 1970s type of wrestling as on TV world of sport, like plenty of holds and escapes with some pain to the holds I like to feel the holds being put on, but not into serious pain, If you would like to try some play wrestling with no pain at all, just acting the part, then I'm your man. I love putting the holds on for any jobbers, can be a jobber as well, don't like the throws or rough stuff, i'm a masochist and i have no interest in rolling about sub style so if that's what your looking for please don't get in touch, i want to swop holds in a none competitive way, like in my photos, so if there are any guys on this site that feel the same please get in touch
- Spain, Amarilla Golf
Amarilla golf Tenerife
I am willing to travel 50 miles
I am willing to host. (Bed and Breakfast)
StatsAge: 63-year-old Male
Stats: 5'6" (168 cm), 150 lbs (68 kg)
Languages spoken: English
Gear: speedos/trunks/wrestling boots I am straight
Last login: 14 hours ago
Last modified: 1/03/2018 8:26 PM
Start of membership: 8/06/2010 4:26 PM
Past Opponentsandy chorleywrestler Chris55 crabladder jedy56 marcobpool matworker Midlands guy nwprograppler oldscrapperderby secondsout Steve_Shock ukrassler walsallgoodguy wrestlinguy Zubby21
- 9/08/2012 1:00 PM: Johns Missing Month Manchester Meets (Organizer: wrestler1; Event completed )
- 7/07/2012 1:00 PM: 7th July 2012 - Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - The Wrestling Factory (Pippas) Manchester UK (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 4/07/2012 3:00 PM: 7th April 2012 - Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - The Wrestling Factory (Pippas) Manchester (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 1/07/2012 2:00 PM: 7th January 2012 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - The Wrestling Factory (Pippas) Manchester (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 10/22/2011 3:00 PM: OWG/UWE Pro Training Session V (Organizer: bear2967; Canceled )
- 10/08/2011 1:00 PM: Open Wresle Group Meet XI (Organizer: bear2967; Event completed )
- 8/27/2011 3:00 PM: OWG/UWE Pro Training Session IV (Organizer: bear2967; Canceled )
- 7/16/2011 3:00 PM: 16 July 2011 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - The Wrestling Factory (Pippas) Manchester) (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 6/25/2011 3:00 PM: OWG/UWE Pro Training Session III (Organizer: bear2967; Canceled )
- 4/16/2011 3:00 PM: 16 April 2011 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - The Wrestling Factory (Pippas) Manchester) (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 2/12/2011 12:00 PM: Open Wrestle Group Meet VII event (Organizer: bear2967; Event completed )
- 10/09/2010 11:00 AM: Open Wrestle Group Meet V event (Organizer: bear2967; Event completed )
- 9/18/2010 12:01 PM: Wrestling Event - Saturday 18th September 2010 event (Organizer: wrestlerguy; Event completed )
wristlock is recommended by wrestlinguy
I wrestled Wristlock over a year ago now and had a great time with him. We put on various holds on each other and he taught me a lot.He is a very friendly, genuine bloke with a great love for wrestling and if you get the chance wrestle with him.I can't wait to wrestle with him again.
wristlock is recommended by chorleywrestler
Giving Derek a recommendation he definitely deserves, was the first person I wrestled, a great guy to wrestle, taught me a lot, sadly missed now he lives in Spain
chorleywrestler is recommended by wristlock
Met Gary a few years ago at his place, it was his first time wrestling, I have to say He was great once we started, we met several times over the next few years and the wrestling got better and better, I would advice everyone to wrestle with Gary, great to wrestle with and a lovely guy to chat with
wristlock is recommended by walsallgoodguy
Met derek today at pippas he is a super guy very friendly so skilled had me submitting loads with arm/wrist treatment and leg weakeners aswell.a real world of sport pro cant wait for another match thanks for best day ive had for ages.4/9/15 met derek again in wigan he showed me loads of holds had a great time exchanging them next time the ring
walsallgoodguy is recommended by wristlock
I met Roger to day at Pippa's, it was the first time in a ring for him, and he really seemed to enjoy it, we had several 10 min bouts and he is a lot stronger then you think, I really enjoyed wrestling with Roger and would recommend him to every one.
A very friendly guy in and out of the ring, we had a couple of pint after and a good chat, a very nice guy, give him a try
robbwilson44 is recommended by wristlock
Had a great afternoon with Robert at Pippa's, he's not wrestled before but he soon got into it and we had a great wrestle, we then did some boxing which I've not done before, I enjoy both the wrestling and the boxing with a great friendly guy, I would advise anyone to meet Robert, I will defo meet up again
Met Wristlock in Manchester, a short while ago. Had a great introduction to wrestling and went through a number of holds and moves with him. He really knows alot of holds and moves. Enjoyed the wrestling experience and
would be happy to meet up with him for wrestling in the future.
wristlock is recommended by crabladder
Meet Derek at Pippas on Saturday Dec27 2014.
Enjoyed a great pro wrestle firstly practicing a set routine and then a give and take session. Makes a change to at last do some pro wrestling in the old WOS style.
Looking forward to meeting again soon.
Highly recommended for pro wrestling.
crabladder is recommended by wristlock
I met Derek at Pippa's wrestling ring in Manchester, we had a great pro style wrestle swopping some WOS holds and escapes, he is a very friendly guy, if you are looking for someone to wrestle Derek is your man.
We also had a pleasant hour after, having a couple of beers and a good chat
wristlock is recommended by Midlands guy
Met Derek in October for a few hours of enjoyable grappling. Not unexpectedly he is heavily into wristlocks + very good sound effects! If you want someone safe and sane for some pro moves Wristlock is the guy. Will be pleased to meet again.
( Also does a spectacular car door head butt move which has to be seen to be believed!)
wristlock is recommended by oldscrapperderby
nice guy, safe sane and fun, we had a good wrestle in the ring, hope to do the same again at the next group meet, wud recommend .
Derek is a great guy to wrestle in a Pro style with lots of give and take action. He definately loves his wristlocks, especially being put in them. I look forward to our next match.