Profile of fitnesssouth1 (11)
lookig for meets with guys into wrestling.
Match structure: Even match, Give and take, Play wrestling, Practicing techniques, Not interested in cyber
Specific wrestling styles: Going to matches
Fetishes: Leather, Wrestling gear
Past OpponentsDenverWrestler eastcheshireguy goodlookingwrester NorthNotts oldscrapperderby phyta123 slpt Squashlad Superfly thetallwrestler tigered
- 11/12/2016 1:00 PM: Johns Manchester Meet 18 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 3/12/2016 1:00 PM: Johns Manchester Meet 15 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 1/09/2016 12:00 PM: Open Wrestling Event and a chance to meet subwrestler2 and MississippiJock (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 10/03/2015 1:00 PM: October 2015 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Manchester – PLEASE SEE EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 9/12/2015 12:00 PM: Johns Manchester Meet 13 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 8/08/2015 11:00 AM: August 2015 OWG Wrestling Day – Manchester – PLEASE SEE EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 4/04/2015 12:00 PM: April 2015 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Manchester – PLEASE SEE EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 2/07/2015 1:00 PM: Feb 2015 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – High Barnet, London UK – PLEASE READ EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 11/08/2014 12:00 PM: Johns Manchester Meet 10 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 7/26/2014 12:00 PM: Robert England's 50th Birthday - Manchester UK (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by Squashlad
25/10/2017: fitnesssouth1 was my fellow Londoner at wrestleruk1's meet to welcome slpt and eventually it was our turn to show all the muscle-bound Northern guys that the soft Southerners could actually wrestle. Well I'm not sure if we achieved that, but we did have a good fun sweaty little tussle—and hopefully proximity means that we can have another go soon. Fitnesssouth1 was safe and sane and is highly recommended.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by slpt
Just back from a group meet where I had the chance to wrestle Paul. He has lots of energy in him and a good attitude, very eager to win and resilient when he was taking it as well! Fortunately I was able to use my legs to control him most of the time :) but he can definitely take some pressure. Thanks for the match buddy!
slpt is recommended by fitnesssouth1
Words cant really describe this guy. He is so down to earth and puts you at ease. On the mat, he is really good but a please avoid his leg scissor and fig4 head scissors. I had not option but to submit. I really hope I can wrestle again soon. If you ever get the opportunity to wrestle Slpt, don't turn down the opportunity. Thanks Slpt for a great afternoon. Highly Recommended.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by eastcheshireguy
Fit kindly drove up to meet at a group session after chatting for a long time. He's very tenacious on the mats so was great to finally roll with him though he has the bruises to show for it unfortunately! As he builds his skills he'll become a bigger challenge as he appears to show no hesitation stepping on the mats with any guy. Keep an eye out for him! I'm definitely coming back for more.
eastcheshireguy is recommended by fitnesssouth1
Andy is a really nice guy and puts you at easy. Its a shame that I could only wrestle him for a little while as I met him during a wrestle meet. He is much stronger that I expected and he knows his stuff. Cant wait to wrestle him again. Very strong and if you get the opportunity to meet him, make sure you put him on the top of your list.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by oldscrapperderby
Had an all to short match at a group meet, nice guy ,fit and strong , hope for a longer match next time.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by phyta123
Technically far better wrestler than me and knows it. He knows how to tease you with his skills and yet fun to be with. Looking forward to our next meet.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by DenverWrestler
It's always a pleasure to wrestle a nice guy, even one who's relatively new to wrestling and doesn't have any formal training. Paul is a good guy with a cheeky sense of humor, so we had a great time. He never gives up and keeps coming back for more even after the nastiest submission. He's also eager to improve his wrestling skills and seems to pick up the pointers I gave him quite easily. And he's 1005 reliable, which is very important for a traveler like myself. As I said at the beginning, he's a good guy and makes a good opponent.
DenverWrestler is recommended by fitnesssouth1
Well the rest of you better watch out, because thanks to the patience, the friendliness and the experience of this wrestler, I now know a couple more moves and improved my skill further. A really friendly guy and punctual. He is happy to adapt his skill to your level. Hope to have a re-match some time.
fitnesssouth1 is recommended by Superfly
Fitnesssouth is quite a good wrestler, he is determined and stubborn. His repertoire of skills is getting better where he was able to tap me out with an effective choke hold.. Once he has that on you it is difficult to release his grip. Plus his sleepers are effective too. Our roll around was easy to arrange, he was reliable and puncutal plus a great guy to get along with. Def would meet again. Recommended.
Superfly is recommended by fitnesssouth1
Rob is a really nice guy who is fit and strong, and a very experienced wrestler. He adapted his strength and wrestling style to meet my skill level. He is safe and a pleasure to wrestle. Will definitely meet again. Thank you for a really good evening. Recommended