Profile of Crumpy141 (8)
Enjoy a long sweaty match with lots of long holds. As long as it is fun I will be up for it. Drop me a message to find out more.
- United Kingdom, Sutton in Ashfield
I am willing to travel 150 miles
StatsAge: 31-year-old Male
Stats: 5'10" (178 cm), 193 lbs (88 kg)
Languages spoken: English
Gear: Singlets, Briefs, Speedos, anything tight
Last login: 13 hours ago
Last modified: 11/15/2018 11:09 AM
Start of membership: 1/29/2017 4:25 PM
- 12/08/2018 12:00 PM: December 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Canceled )
- 11/25/2018 3:30 PM: Oiled 3 - Manchesters Erotic Wrestling Event ! (Organizer: Tag Team; Event completed )
- 11/03/2018 1:00 PM: November Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – High Barnet, London UK (Organizer: matworker; Canceled )
- 10/07/2018 2:00 PM: Oiled 2! - Manchester's erotic wrestling event (Organizer: Tag Team; Event completed )
- 8/26/2018 2:00 PM: Erotic Wrestling Event - Manchester (Organizer: Tag Team; Event completed )
- 8/11/2018 12:00 PM: August 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 5/12/2018 1:00 PM: May 2018 Manchester meet (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 2/03/2018 1:00 PM: February Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – High Barnet, London UK (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 1/06/2018 12:00 PM: January 2018 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 12/09/2017 12:00 PM: December 2017 (OWG) Open Wrestle Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 10/07/2017 12:00 PM: October 2017 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK – PLEASE SEE EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 9/09/2017 1:00 PM: Wrestle4afee (John's) Manchester Meet 21 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 8/12/2017 12:00 PM: August 2017 (OWG) Open Wrestle Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 7/01/2017 12:00 PM: July 2017 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK – PLEASE SEE EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 6/10/2017 12:00 PM: June 2017 (OWG) Open Wrestle Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 6/03/2017 12:00 PM: June 2017 Grapevine Group Wrestling Day – Langley Mill Nottingham UK – PLEASE READ EVENT DETAILS (Organizer: matworker; Event completed )
- 5/13/2017 1:00 PM: Wrestle4afee (John's) Manchester Meet 20 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
- 4/08/2017 12:00 PM: April 2017 (OWG) Open Wrestle Group Wrestling Day – Manchester UK (Organizer: JOHN1953; Event completed )
- 3/11/2017 1:00 PM: Wrestle4afee (John's) Manchester Meet 19 (Organizer: John D Cotterill; Event completed )
Met this young up and coming wrestler over the weekend, strong as you like, feisty too , had a great bout, exchanging moves and holds, keen to learn and when he does be one to watch for the future,, gonna take this guy under my wing,, few years could be wiping the floor with most,, not ready to hand over the batten yet but this is the guy i'm putting my money on... beefs up a bit more wrestlers beware!!! catch him while you able to hold him...
had an amazing time with this chap over the weekend. Very welcoming, a pleasure to talk to and a great guy both on and off the mats. I think it goes without saying that I stood no chance but I learnt alot of new tehniques and I had alot of fun. I can't wait until we get the chance to roll about again.
Crumpy141 is recommended by dermott wigan1
A guy with great strength just a bit more practice and he will be a formidiable wrestler. Safe and sane would definetly would recommend him
dermott wigan1 is recommended by Crumpy141
Met dermott at a group meet in pippas. Went into a private room and jumped right in. I got the shock of my life when this guys legs got a hold of me. Really quick and really strong. After every tap he kept encouraging me to keep going and pushing back. Great teacher and really nice guy. Off the mats he has been great to talk to and the trash talk is great. Can't wait for a rematch! Highly recommended.
Had a fun time wrestling Crumpy today at a group meet.
While he may not have much experience at pro matches for now, he certainly got stuck in and we had a fun back and forth bout, trading some holds.
He's a really nice, fun guy and with more matches under his belt will only get better.
Highly recommended and look forward to a rematch!
Had a great roll around with Warskcub at a small group meet. Unfortunately I hadn't fully recovered from the previous match so I wasn't able to truly get stuck in. Showed me a few moves, had a very fun fight and gave just as good as I got. Off the mats, Neil is a truly lovely guy and great to talk to. Look forward to our next match. Highly recommended!!
This young guy is great on and off the mats, not too bad for a Geordie... he is strong and stubborn, two things which will stand him well being a fighitng jobber.. Thoroughly enjoyed our wrestle and definitely would recommend him to any one who wants a good fun struggle and wrestle.
yes he is a little experienced but that will change with time and the more he fights..
Wholeheartedly would give him the rematch that he so desires
Very nice guy both on and off the mats. On the mats he knows exactly what his strengths are and just how when to sit back and laugh at you being unable to break free.
Was shown a few new moves and tried them out a bit but to no avail.
Off the mats James is a really nice guy to chat to, very comforting and helpped me relax in a new environment. Couldnt reccomend high enough :)
I look forward to a rematch
Talks the talk alright. This little fella will goad you all the way to the mats and then whimper miserably as he's placed into hold after hold. To give him due he has a lot of raw strength just needs to learn how to apply it. Spent a little time teaching a few basics after letting him go. Really nice guy with great potential if he continues to persue this hobby. Wouldn't hesitate to meet again, especially as his skills develop.
Met at Pippas in Manchester. I was a little nervous as it was my first time meeting at an event like this. Forester immediately made me feel welcome. On the mats he is a really strong guy and knows what he is doing. I was able to keep him off me a few times but his skill got the better of me and he managed to get me tapping in just a few minutes. After this he helpped me with some moves, showing me some subs etc and we went at it again. Sad to say he then tried some new moves that had me tapping again. Off the mats Forester is a genuinely sweet guy, very nice to talk to and I hope to remain good friends.
Can't wait for a rematch already!
Delighted to be giving Crumpy141 his first recommendation. It was really impressive that he had the courage to go along to a group event as his start to wrestling. He puts alot of energy into giving it his best and kept wrestling and fighting back despite being trapped in numerous different holds. Lovely guy to chat with and I hope that friendship continues and we have many more matches. Most definitely recommended
First match, First meet, First group event.
All I can really say is I had a blast, very friendly and was able to break through my nervous wall and get me fighting. Was alot stronger than I thought he would be and I am already looking forward to a rematch. :)