Here are some thoughts you may or may not relate to.
Writing a blog here, for me, is more about connecting with people than wanting people to know about me. I love it when people here tell me they relate to some of the stuff I post! I'm happy to have a conversation if anyone wants to (messages, I don't do chat or Skype, sorry).
• I am very, very, very particular about the people I want to meet up with. I'm protective of my body, and it takes certain people for me to feel comfortable with.
• I am less picky in choosing who to box than who to wrestle, because there is less physical body contact.
• An attractive man does not equal a good match.
• I only want to wrestle men who put all of their effort into fighting. I'm not very good with interactions that don't fit that description.
• It's not by design that most of my opponents are 50+... it's just that they are who I happened to click with.
• The main reason I wrestle and box is because they're fetishes of mine. They are more exciting to me than sex and porn.
• Just because I'm gay and wrestling is my fetish, that doesn't mean I mix wrestling with sex. They are completely different things to me.
• The way I wrestle with gay or straight men is exactly the same. My sexuality does not come into play during action at all.
• I watch regular wrestling and boxing videos to get off to. I don't like erotic fighting videos.
• Though I don't do it myself, watching pro wrestling is a huge turn-on for me. Other forms of wrestling are also stimulating to me, but not as much.
• I have no talent for any physical activity. I'm an awkward bag of flesh and bones controlled by an even more awkward brain. I just act on instincts.
• I'd rather not do any physical activities at all, but I force myself to do so. It's never easy for me to do this! Anytime I fight, it's against my natural tendencies.
• I don't work out, I skateboard and bike (in good weather) and walk a lot. I have zero interest in going to a gym. I prefer a little chub over muscles!
• Martial arts are the only sports I like, but only because they're a turn-on.
• I'm quite anti-competitive. I just want both parties to have a lovely time!
• I love speedos more than anything else by far. Singlets are #2.
• I like to wear speedos, but I don't like to see myself in them. Hence, no pictures of me wearing them (maybe someday, though).
• I dislike any logos or writing on all gear, I'm aesthetically interested in minimal/plain presentation, because I'm a picky artist! :P
• I'd rather say "briefs" or "trunks" than "speedos," but I've accepted that the latter is the de facto term for the thing I like.
• I don't like "sexy" gear at all! I prefer everything to be look functional and safe-for-work.
• If we're planning to meet, and I seem noncommittal... well, that's because I'm a scatterbrain and I always mess up dates and plans and no, I can't keep a calendar to save my life.
• I never, ever flake out, because if I let myself do that, I wouldn't fight anyone at all, ever. I've only cancelled because of schedule conflicts or physical impediments.
• I respect people who want to wrestle because it's masculine and manly, but I don't care about that stuff. I just want some good fighting.
• I don't like images of myself, so I only have a minimal amount. I'd rather choose carefully than post a bunch up.
• I don't do pro or jobber/heel stuff because I just don't have the mindset to pretend to fight. It seems like a fun thing in itself, but I'm not very good at role-playing.