Fighting Events - October 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- TRexGERmany: love brawling, play bad german guy, love tagteaming
- TRexGERmany: Brawling,tagteaming,Play Bad German Guy, can do Match filming
- TRexGERmany: Bad German guy
- Fitzy1983: Thanks for organising! I look forward to my first group event....
- surrey71: Unfortunately I’m on airport run that day or I’d be up!
- Welshwarrior: In Newcastle that weekend
- dermott wigan1: Sorry im in Olu Deniz 😃
- TRexGERmany: Can do tagteaming?
- JOHN1953: WILL BE BRINGING CHRIS CHAOS WITH ME A PRO WRESTLER
- Steve Shock: Hoping I can make it
- Wresslefun: Terribly sorry not to be attending. Being careful with my sciatica problem.
- scottimike: First event freestyle wrestling
|Date:|| 10/13/2018 12:00 PM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 10/13/2018|
|Number of participants:||11 people|
|Event location:||The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28 Wellington House Pollard Street East Manchester M40 7FS United Kingdom|
The event caters for all styles of matches.
The venue has Kitchen, Toilet & Shower facilities.
October 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK
THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION, so please feel free to ask others if they’d like to come as well. This event will be held every 2 months. It is a mixture of submission and pro wrestling styles.
We are a non profit making wrestling group.
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Cost £10 per person to cover venue hire
Venue: The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS
Directions: Use above address and postcode to find driving directions on sat nav etc.
Approximately 4 Mins drive / Taxi from Manchester city centre. Parking is available within the complex subject to availability or you can park on the side-streets.
METROLINK direct from Piccadilly Station. 2 minute walk to the Wrestling Factory.
Get off at The Holt Town Stop. Approximately £3 return fare.
Please see the pictorial guide from Holt Town Tram Station and the Main Entrance.
As you approach Wellington House, enter through the large iron gates. Go down to the second archway on the left, turn left. The Wrestling Factory is at the bottom left hand corner, Unit 28 - up the stairs 2nd floor