Fighting Events - August 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- surrey71: Sorry can’t attend, hope it goes well though!
- Vanman: If I'm not on holiday then I will be there.
- TRexGERmany: Single and tagteam
- Glasgow Jobber: Challenge Ben skull stephens to a Kid McCoy vs Skull Murphy March in the ring.
- Steeleyes: Recovering hernia op
- Squashlad: Sorry, in Paris for the Gay Games.
- Gayboxing: I will box and fight hard MMA
- Welshwarrior: pro/submission- jury service pending should be there.
- TRexGERmany: If so many Fighter Comedy..think WE must so Amy tagteaming... Smiley
- JOHN1953: I WILL BE BRINGING CHRIS CHAOS MAYHAM AND PHIL ADEMS WITH ME
- Vanman: Definitely up for some bouts - more the better!
- northstaffs pitbull terrior: Any lads fancy a bout with me? Not been a meet for a while so I want it to be good as have to travel!
- northstaffs pitbull terrior: not had a great response from people wanting a grapple with me on Saturday so just considering my options at the moment.
- northstaffs pitbull terrior: I'm hoping to attend tomorrow's meet. Not felt too good this last week though so will see how I feel in the morning
|Date:|| 8/11/2018 12:00 PM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 8/11/2018|
|Number of participants:||39 people|
|Event location:||The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28 Wellington House Pollard Street East Manchester M40 7FS United Kingdom|
The event caters for all styles of matches.
The venue has Kitchen, Toilet & Shower facilities.
August 2018 Open Wrestle Group (OWG) Wrestling Day – Manchester UK
THIS IS AN OPEN INVITATION, so please feel free to ask others if they’d like to come as well. This event will be held every 2 months. It is a mixture of submission and pro wrestling styles.
We are a non profit making wrestling group.
Time: 12pm to 6pm
Cost £10 per person to cover venue hire
Venue: The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS
Directions: Use above address and postcode to find driving directions on sat nav etc.
Approximately 4 Mins drive / Taxi from Manchester city centre. Parking is available within the complex subject to availability or you can park on the side-streets.
METROLINK direct from Piccadilly Station. 2 minute walk to the Wrestling Factory.
Get off at The Holt Town Stop. Approximately £3 return fare.
Please see the pictorial guide from Holt Town Tram Station and the Main Entrance.
As you approach Wellington House, enter through the large iron gates. Go down to the second archway on the left, turn left. The Wrestling Factory is at the bottom left hand corner, Unit 28 - up the stairs 2nd floor