Fighting Events - Manchester meet
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- TRexHB: lika e tagteam in ring
- wetspeedos: Manchester is a bit far so will attend if someone can give me a bed for the night after the event?
- Vanman: May not be able to attend - but trying to sort.
- TRexHB: Like to Play the BAD German Guy
- wrestlerspig: I cannot get off to attend I and I had the flu.
- Manic Mike: Vanman will attend if someone wrestles him naked. He loves it but in a non gay way of course
- Vanman: I a battle on the mats but won't get in a battle of words here.
- Vanman: .
- dermott wigan1: Van we all know What your like dont give Manic the air time leave him to his dreams.
- Manic Mike: Apologies for my comments van. You are a good man.
- Vanman: Apologies accepted Mike. Thanks
- Boxforex: Will be nervous but looking forward to this event
- Scrapin guy: Nasty cold this week Maybe Next time
- Torrnado: Sorry I coundn't make it this time but I just didn't feel fit enough on the day.
- Boxforex: Sorry guys I’ve come down with flu
|Date:|| 3/17/2018 1:00 PM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 3/17/2018|
|Number of participants:||18 people|
|Event location:||The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS United Kingdom|
Please note: I am not the event organiser but have advertised it for someone else who is unable to post on here. Contact me for details.
The meet is simply a way to meet and wrestle or watch others who like to wrestle. In Manchester, there are three private matted rooms where you can wrestle anyone you wish.. There is also a ring that can be used as much as you want and a large matted area that is public so again you can wrestle who you want or just watch.
Time: 1 pm to 6 pm.
Cost: £10 per person
Venue: The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS
Directions: Use above address and postcode to find driving directions using satellite navigation etc. Approximately 8 minutes drive / taxi from Manchester city centre. Parking is available within the complex subject to availability or you can park on the side-streets.
You can catch the Metrolink direct from Piccadilly Station.
It's a 2 minute walk from the Holt Town station to The Wrestling Factory and costs generally £3.80 return fare.
As you approach Wellington House, enter through the large iron gates. Go down to the second archway on the left, turn left. The Wrestling Factory is at the bottom left hand corner, Unit 28 - up the stairs 2nd floor.