Fighting Events - April Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - Manchester UK
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- Steeleyes: Holiday in Brighton
- TRexHB: like to do a tagteam in ringside until TKO
- TRexHB: Like to Play BAD German GUY
- TRexGERmany: Want tagteam and Play German Bad Guy.love brawling
- TRexGERmany: Sorry ..Cant come..Must work..See You 12th may...ultimativ!!
- Merseywrestle: May not get there till 2-2.30 so save me a wrestle guys.
- THEIRONMAN: hi mate imavailable too for a tag team
- Vanman: I'm away on holiday.
- YoungScot: Won't be there until pretty late on I'm afraid!
- northstaffs pitbull terrior: ... Who wants to battle me!!!
- northstaffs pitbull terrior: Who wants to battle me on the 7th?
- THEIRONMAN: me
- walsallgoodguy: Love ring action,but I'll take on anyone on mats too
- Vanman: Will need to be away by about 4pm.
- andy: There is a football match at the etihad kick off 5.30pm its the manchester derby.
- Vanman: Trams may be busy but not at the times we will be getting there.
- dermott wigan1: Sorry forgot I was away in Barcelona for rugby 😊
- Vanman: Come on you Catalan
- Crumpy141: Sorry guys. With that many attending it will be just too busy for me. Have fun everyone :)
- Vanman: It's a good day for wrestling guys. See you later.
- Manic Mike: Is there anyone who can pick me up from Piccadilly station? I get in at 11:45
|Date:|| 4/07/2018 12:00 PM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 4/07/2018|
|Number of participants:||41 people|
|Event location:||The Wrestling Factory] (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS United Kingdom|
The event caters for all styles of matches.
The venue has Kitchen, Toilet & Shower facilities.
April Grapevine Group Wrestling Day - Manchester UK
The 'GRAPEVINE' was the UK'S No1 men’s wrestling newsletter.
The first issue was printed in April 1998. The last issue No 42 was printed in July 2008.
As a part of the newsletter it's members were invited to regular Wrestling meets.
These events continue and this is an open invitation to join us.
We are a non profit making wrestling group.
The events cater for all styles of wrestling etc.
Apart from the Pro wrestling ring in the main area, there are 3 private matted rooms.
We will have a 20 minute booking system for these.
I will be at Piccadilly Station from 11-11.30, near Costa Coffee at Platform 12, if anyone wants to meet up there and go to the venue together.
Some of us will be going for a meal afterwards and you are welcome to go along with us.
Time: 12pm to 5pm
Cost £10 per person to cover venue hire
Venue: The Wrestling Factory (Pippa's) Unit 28, Wellington House, Pollard Street East, Manchester. M40 7FS
Directions: Use above address and postcode to find driving directions on sat nav etc.
Approximately 4 Mins drive / Taxi from Manchester city centre. Parking is available within the complex subject to availability or you can park on the side-streets.
METROLINK direct from Piccadilly Station. 2 minute walk to the Wrestling Factory.
Get off at The Holt Town Stop. Approximately £3 return fare.
Please see the pictorial guide from Holt Town Tram Station and the Main Entrance.
As you approach Wellington House, enter through the large iron gates. Go down to the second archway on the left, turn left. The Wrestling Factory is at the bottom left hand corner, Unit 28 - up the stairs 2nd floor