Fighting Events - Thunderdome VI - 2018 Summer Slam
Events are submitted by our members. MeetFighters.com does not warrant the truthfulness of the information on this page.
- Waterpolo: Novice here 130 lbs seeks matches
- Rocket: Any boxers attending
- Benje: Massage & PNF Stretching
- ncusa0313: Mud Wrestling anyone? Joe agreed to it as long as we dig a pit and repair it before leaving.
- Spruceman: Willwrestle most anyone under 230, negotiate w others
- Rocket: I am driving from Portland Maine. I have no need to be repaid. I will do this for anyone who can biug
- Rocket: am driving from Portland Maine. I have no need to be repaid. I will do this for anyone who needs a ride. Good to have the company. I have not decided
- Rocket: I probably will go down, 95 or 495. If you are interested in let me know and you can should check back before the event. I will post my information h
- Eagle2009: Flying into Boston, I need a ride to get to the event. I will pay for gas and food if someone does pick me up
- Kayden: Have to cancel due to unexpected work opportunity I can't pass up. Sorry to miss everyone there, hopefully next year
- Eagle2009: I have good news and bad. Good news I am coming to TD the bad news is I can only be there Sunday and Monday sadly
|Date:|| 7/13/2018 10:00 AM|
|Deadline to apply:|| 7/13/2018|
|Number of participants:||54 people|
|Event location:||Lakeville USA - Massachusetts|
There are no required fees to attend.
Thunderdome VI - 2018 Summer Slam
July 13 - July 16. Be there.
Now going into its sixth year, Thunderdome rumbles on. Last summer's Thunderdome V was amazing; this one should be even more so.
Open mat format - no need to schedule your matches in advance, but feel free to if you want. All wrestling styles, sub, pro, promission, subs with strikes, erotic, boxing, even yagi gures and pehlwani. Wrestling venues include, but are not limited to: indoor mats (14x12, 10x10), outdoor (grass and additional mats under tent), and pool. Also, if anyone wants to bring a pro ring that we can set up outside, go for it.
Limited bed space available on a first come, first served basis. Also, unlimited tent camping space on grounds (which is what most of last year's attendees did). And, if you prefer, a list of local hotels will be provided upon request.
Come for a day. Come for two. Come for the whole event. Come for the fun. Sign up here to indicate interest, but please also contact AverageJoe at email@example.com to confirm interest. Additional details also available at www.thunderdome.boston. This is gonna be a blast. Let's rumble